- Make sure the appliance is unplugged and completely cooled before cleaning.
- Unplug the outer plug to the outlet as well as the kettle motor plug inside the popcorn maker.
- Use a slightly damp, non-abrasive sponge, towel or cloth to wipe down the inside and outside of the popcorn maker, then wipe with a non-abrasive towel to dry.
- Remove the kettle from the support brackets.Fill ²⁄³ of Kettle with hot, soapy water.
- Let the kettle sit for 15 – 20 minutes to cut the grease. (time may vary – use your own judgment depending on the amount of cleaning necessary)
- Empty water. If necessary, use the scrubber side of a cleaning sponge to scrub inside of the kettle.
- Rinse inside carefully and dry.
- Wipe outside of the kettle with damp cloth and dry.
NOTE: To protect the motor plug from getting wet, never immerse the Kettle in any liquid. Never place any parts in the dishwasher. Always wash by hand.