To make popcorn using a corn rush popcorn machine, you will need:
- Popcorn kernels
- Oil (such as coconut oil, canola oil, or vegetable oil)
- Salt (optional)
- Other seasonings or flavorings (optional)
- Corn Rush popcorn machine (either 4oz or 8oz version)
Follow these steps to make fresh popcorn using a popcorn machine:
- Fill the kettle of the popcorn machine with the desired amount of oil. You will need enough oil to cover the bottom of the kettle and allow the kernels to float freely.
- Add a small amount of salt and any other desired seasonings or flavorings to the oil.
- Add the popcorn kernels to the kettle, making sure they are evenly distributed.
- Close the lid of the popcorn machine and turn it on.
- Allow the machine to run until the popping slows down, which usually takes about 3-5 minutes.
- Turn off the machine and carefully remove the lid.
- Scoop the popcorn into a serving bowl and season with additional salt or seasonings, if desired.
Note: The exact measuring for making popcorn using a popcorn machine may vary depending on the specific model you are using from corn rush. Be sure to follow our manual for the best results.